Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Print Portfolio

For my Print Portfolio I had multiple prints. One of the things I did was make a print and use water and markers to make a water coloring out of it. For this project, I started out with my blue print on a piece of paper and colored the background with blue marker, then went over it with a wet paintbrush to make it look like a watercolor. After that I colored the fins with a brown marker and drew them outside the boundaries of the print and extended them until they went off of the paper. Then I colored in the spaces on the shell pink and expanded his shell and the coral onto the rest of the paper. I made one print on vanilla paper. Another on was a textured piece of paper, and for that one I used two colors, blue and green. On one print, I drew cross contour lines on it using blue and green ink and another I made by putting blue and green ink onto a table, drawing a design in it, and pressing paper against it.


No comments:

Post a Comment