Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Personal Logo

 This is my personal logo that we made in the beginning of the class. Before we could make it, we had to come up with things that described who we were. We also had to come up with a way to write our initials. When we were done with that, we picked one of each that we liked the best and put them together. I like music, so I decided to use headphones and music notes for mine. I also decided to use all three initials and chose a pattern for each that I liked. We started out drawing it in pencil, then we went over it in marker. We did all of this on a large sheet of paper, and when we were done with it it was scaled down so that it was just a small logo. I chose this piece for my blog because I feel like it's my most personal piece of art that I've done in the class. I think that this is what describes me the most, because it's all about what I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment